Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Plug-in question

I am posting this here because I noticed that there has not been a Photo-Paint post since 2004. Can Photoshop plug-ins be used with Photo-Paint and if so where do these get installed at? I don't own the Adobe product and don't want to Corel product to go to waste.
    IP

Default Re: Plug-in question

From Photo-Paint Help:

"Managing plug-ins
    Plug-ins provide additional features and effects for image editing in Corel PHOTO-PAINT. Special effect plug-in filters process image information and alter an image according to preset specifications.

At start-up, Corel PHOTO-PAINT automatically detects and loads plug-ins placed in the plug-ins folder. You can add more plug-ins to the plug-ins folder or you can add plug-ins installed in other locations. Note that third-party plug-ins must be installed in a folder for which you have read and write access. You can disable plug-ins you are not using.

To install a plug-in from another location

1. Click Tools Options.

2. In the Workspace list of categories, click Plug-ins.

3. Click Add.

4. Choose the folder where the plug-in is stored. "

Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

Default Re: Plug-in question

Thanks for your help, i will keep these things in mind.

chuck
    IP