Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Problem with my color palette

Hi! I am hoping I can explain this so someone can understand. When I select a color in my palette then click on a tool like the fill, the color palette goes back to the last color used. If I click on the tool first then change the color its fine. One major problem I have with this is the eye dropper. I have changed the color in the palette that I want to fill with by using the eye dropper and picking a color from my tube, it shows up fine, but then when I go click on the fill to fill it with that color, the palette resorts back to a previous color again. This does this everytime I click on a tool I am going to use right then unless I click the tool first then the color.

I thought I had reset the preferences right and such but I guess not, because its still doing it. What do I have to do or click on to get the palette to stay each time I select a color? I really could use some help . Its driving me nuts..lol thank you.
    IP

Default Re: Problem with my color palette

Below the colour swatch 's you will see a check box marked All Tools. When checked the same colours will be set for all the tools. When unchecked you can have different colours set for each tool like Brushes, text flood fill etc.
    The trick is to select the tool then the colours you want.
    IP