Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Poll: What is your favorite web browser?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: What is your favorite web browser?

Firefox for now, but like some others I too have noticed bugs and certain security issues with it of late, chrome is slowly becoming the favourite due to the speed (although hogs pc resources like mad) and simplicity. Not used ie since getting firefox a few years ago.

Kash

Firefox at present but am drifting towards Chrome more and more. Well, not entirely Chrome. I keep switching between that and SRWare's Iron Browser. This uses the same source as Chrome but doesn't have ties to Google. Read about the differences here. Both support extensions.

One is Firefox where we can install google tool bar and mnay to check page rank and many other factors. Second one is Chrome that runs with very nice speed..

It was IE and that's what I originally voted..

However, I have recently changed to Opera for a variety of reasons. Not least of which is the ability to stop/resume downloads even after a reboot.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Wow there was only one browser when I started using the internet (internet explorer) but now it's definitely chrome...it's so fast & intuitive!

My favorite web browser is Mozilla Firefox.

This poll was started in 2009 - maybe a reboot would prove interesting four years on?

When I started surfing internet, Internet Explorer was my first choice. Then I started using Firefox but now I big fan of chrome. Its light and easy browser. If you ask me to rate browsers, I will rate as:

1. Chrome
    2. Firefox
    3. IE

Although Chrome is fast, it's not the ideal browser for website info and error checking. Firefox is so very extensible, there's a plug-in or add-on for just about anything you'd need.

FF is showing its age and it is getting slowly marginalized by Chrome and to a lesser extent by IE. But I figure if I want to be an audience and get consumptive with my surfing, Chrome fits the bill, but when my internet time turns to work, I use FF and its fine collection of extensions.

-g

My favorite browser still Mozilla Firefox, for the second I use Chrome.