Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Little tweak for share..

Hi TG & XWD users,

I have created a little tweak that I wanted to share. It's called "Auto refresh page". The name fits itwell, because thats exactly what it does. You can place this tweak on your page and set it to auto refresh any page that you want.

If you already have the Tweak Set downloaded, then download this tweak to your Tweak Set Folder, then goto Utilities, Galleries, Designs Galleries. After your Designs Galleries are open, navigate to your Tweaks folder, open it up and then at the top of the Designs Gallery, select Disc Designs. When the Add folder to gallery dialog pops up, navigate to your Tweaks Set folder and click update, you will now see the Auto refresh page tweak listed now.

Hope you can get some use out of this tweak...

P.S.
    Not sure if it's ok to post these or not, but I wanted to share it and did not see anywhere that says it's not allowed. If I'm wrong on that, please advise...

Thank you..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    RaZzLE

Default Re: Little tweak for share..

Isn't it doing exactly the same as "Autoload next page" included in the tweakset?
    John.

Default Re: Little tweak for share..

Your rite, I wasn't even thinking.. I was thinking of it just refreshing the current page or frame, but your rite it will auto load next page... You can delete this post.. Sorry was just trying...
    RaZzLE