Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default A job well done...

Hi folks,

Not entirely sure I should be posting this in this forum, but I couldn't see anywhere else (not that I looked a great deal I have to admit!).

Just wanted to let you guys over at Xara HQ to know what a spot on job you've done with Web Designer. I'm not the world's best when it comes to any form of graphics design/design in general - I'm a programmer after all, but with Web Designer I managed to cobble together something that looks pretty clean and reasonably attractive within a few hours. Happy days!

I also love the fact that as a former user of ArtWorks from yesteryear, I didn't have to read the manual or spend hours playing around with the features in Web Designer... I could just pick it up and go! Given it's been nearly 10 years since I last used Artworks, I'd say that's pretty damn good return on the investment of my time back then...

Have fun, take care & keep up the good work....

Andy.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Default Re: A job well done...

Andy - its great to hear you too have enjoyed Xara-WD. The strength that has remained since artworks, through CorelXara, Xara, Webster, X, Xtreme & Xtreme Pro has been the outstanding user interface and the powerful graphics rendering engine. They really have stood the test of time far better than most software. It really is an amazing testament to the programming skills of Charles & company that the basics of the programs perform as fresh today as in the early days.

Andy, please get yourself a copy of Xara's Xtreme Pro! I'm sure you'll be impressed with how Artworks developed and it makes a great companion to Xara-WD.

Regards, Ross

Default Re: A job well done...

Hi Andy,

welcome to Talkgraphics eventhough you're a long-year Xara user. Nice to read such a spontaneous posting!

Judging by the amount of new users on the forum and the great reception they've given Web Designer I think it's fair to say that you're not the only one who's is impressed by the great job Xara HQ has done (again)!

Let's hope we will see some positive media reviews in the near future to tell the rest of the world what they're missing out on!

Enjoy the software!
    Regards, Albert G. Kubbenga