Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Superbladepro Revisited

250 quid though!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I have SuperbladePro and haven't spent a lot of time with it.. this thread is inspirational! There goes my free time tonight....!

And thanks for posting those environments, and the link to the class!

Lightbulb Re: Superbladepro Revisited

Quote Originally Posted by iamtheblues View Post
    For a long time, I'm ashamed to say, I have dismissed Flaming Pear's Superbladepro as a bit of a non-event. I now accept that the fault lay in my perception of it.
    Its interface looked random and the user appeared to have no control over the results. However having recently decided to give it another chance,
    I googled "superbladepro tutorials" and then set about reading the results in earnest.
    I discovered that there was indeed rhyme and reason to the user interface and that great results can be achieved especially for texture and patterned fills.
    Also there are hundreds of sites where one may download free presets for the plugin, which in turn may be adjusted by the user.
    The possibilities ar pretty much limitless. A downloadable demo available at the above link.
    The attached graphic was made entirely with Superbladepro except for Xtreme's Rectangle, Text and Shadow Tools.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    How do you install this plungin for Xara Xtreme Pro 4?

Put Superbladepro in the Plugins folder of the "Host" application, (Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, etc.) then in Xara Xtreme go to the Utilities Menu/Options...
    and click the "Effects & Plugins" Tab.
    Browse to the folder to point Xtreme to where they are stored.
    Click on the live effects tool and select the "New" button to see the full list of plugins available.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	filters.png 
Views:	236 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	60530  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.