Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: [tweak] Photo popup tuner.

Covoxer,
    Love the tuner, but I'm unable to change the close buttons gray color to match the border. Is that still possible in the current version? When I try to change the gray, the whole button changes.
    http://www.michiganimaging.com/media/capture056.jpg
    Last edited by jimhanus; 27 May 2009 at 04:15 PM.

Draw your own close button. Group it. Make sure it has exactly the same size as original one. Assign it the same name as is assigned to the default close button. Delete default button.
    Avoid using transparent areas in your design - to make it safe for IE6 make it a solid rectangular object.
    John.

John,
    I've run into a problem with the Gallery Settings.xar tweak. I made a page that works fine and changing the colors works the way I wanted it to. I then duplicated the page 10 times and added a thumbnail to page 2. I get an error message when trying to view page 2 within XWD:

http://www.michiganimaging.com/media/capture059.jpg

If I click the no button the popup comes up but with generic colors. So I then deleted the layer entirely, closed XWD and reopened the file, and now get this error, with or without the photo popup settings layer:

http://www.michiganimaging.com/media/capture058.jpg

Any suggestions what might be wrong?
    I also tried adding a thumbnail to page 3, no photo popup layer, and also get the error.
    Last edited by jimhanus; 01 June 2009 at 11:22 PM.

John,
    I've been experimenting with the pages. I went back to the first page I made 3 days ago and duplicated it. I can add the popup tuner to one page (either page) and it will work fine on whatever page I put it on. But adding it to more than one page and I get the errors and generic colors. In an actual browser I don't get any errors but I only get generic colors on both pages with the tuner on both pages. Any ideas?
    Last edited by jimhanus; 02 June 2009 at 02:04 AM.

See post #37 and my answer.
    John.

You could have just said it can't be used on more than one page in a web. I probably spent 4-5 hours trying to make this work, obviously thinking I was at fault. Please let me know if and when it's available in a format for multiple pages.