Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Strange serious problem!!!!!

I have designed many pages. Unfortunately, I have seen strange lines after exporting the pages at some pages (not all of them) ``I attached it, so you can get clear idea what it is``

They appear when I come over the linked texts, and images ( links are working fine, but these lines can not be acceptable.....I couldnt understand why it is doing that!!!
    Also, the first time when I export the pages, it does not come up, however after 10 or 20 clicks on the links pages etc. It suddenly appears and never goes away............
    Please Help!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afsenol lines.png 
Views:	226 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	59158  
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 10 April 2009 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Attach image - remove .doc file

Default Re: Strange serious problem!!!!!

This may or may not be the problem. If you go into your web properties and you uncheck the link box it may solve it. It would be helpful if you were to load your wd file so it could be looked at by some and help will probably by forthcoming and quick.
    Mrs. Debbie Hicks
    Ret AF, AD2H

Hi afsenol,

Would you please attach your web designer file (*.web)

You must have clicked your request just as I answered.
    Mrs. Debbie Hicks
    Ret AF, AD2H

Yes Debbie, we both appear to have submitted our replies at exactly the same moment

afsenol I have attached your image to your first post to make it easier for all members to view.

First of all, thank you so much guys for your help
    As you say, i have attached .web file ( I included two pages which have the problem)
    Hopefully, we can figure this out...Thanks again
    Attached Files Attached Files

afsenol, I have exported your site and viewed it in all current browsers many times. I do not get the lines at all.
    I believe it might be a browser rendering problem on your own PC. Perhaps you could either update Internet Explorer (if you haven't already), try the site in other browsers (FF3, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc)
    If you still see the lines, perhaps it would be worth updating your video drivers (a reboot may be necessary).
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 10 April 2009 at 10:50 PM.

Thank you Sledger, I will check this out, also If I see the same complain coming from the customers (web site users) I reanalyze it and inform you...Thank you again