Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Exclamation Looking to Learn more about Xara Web Designer

Hello am thierry french amateur in web design and i wish it can be possible to learn more about Xara Web Designer who seems a very attractive soft for me. (currently trying the trial)
    Especially i will appreciate if someone could explain:
    1/ if a professional contact form can be made without any needs of a form builder ??
    Also if not is it safe to use those free contactforms.
    2/ if with Xara Web Designer it is possible to create pages who synchronize a slideshow from a collection of pictures and MP3 playlists ?
    3/ if someone have any weblists references made exclusively with Xara Web Designer, am looking for a partner who can help to finalize my web project.

Thanks.
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 10 April 2009 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Removed commercial urls !!!! PLEASE READ FORUM RULES!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Looking to Learn more about Xara Web Designer

MAGIX, the owner of Xara, offers a free Online Album with the possibility to include your own songs/MP3s. You could link from your website to this Online Album.

see: Magix Online Album

Remi

Default Re: Looking to Learn more about Xara Web Designer

thierry,

XWD cannot be used to make contact forms, but does have the option to embed code from most form builder software. You just have to use a placeholder and place your generated code into that.

Your second question has already been answered.

For the third question,
    I would be interested in your project.

I have created these sites,

One Site
    Currently Redesigning This One
    Getting Ready For A New Face Lift

These were created with XWD and the City of California will have it's Police Department section up soon and it is really cool...

XWD is well worth the purchase, don't doubt it..

Hope this answered some of your questions..