Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Help with PHP - How to?

Ok, give me a minute and I'll figure out how to PM you. Do you just need the shop as I'm just testing with a placeholder anyway so the WD page doesn't matter anyway.

Well, I can't find a way to PM you. I'm thinking that we can't PM because we are new here. Under our names it says (no PM's).

As new members to TG, yourself and razzle0146 do not have PM privileges at this time.

I would also strongly suggest caution when sending your ftp un/pw details in an email to third parties.

Also 3dladybug, I would recommend that you view the tutorials related to your shopping cart software and as you state that you need more help with the cart than WD ("the WD page doesn't matter anyway."), you should first seek help from their software support forums.
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 08 April 2009 at 05:41 AM.

3dladybug,

sledger has a good point, you should check with your softwares support first, but if you still can't get it let me know and I will help you. I just meant send temporary ftp access so I can get the files. It's up to you if you want me to help or not. Just let me know...

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    A
    Also 3dladybug, I would recommend that you view the tutorials related to your shopping cart software and as you state that you need more help with the cart than WD ("the WD page doesn't matter anyway."), you should first seek help from their software support forums.
    Sledger, what I meant by the shopping cart doesn't matter anyway is that he doesn't need to use mine. Any webpage from WD would do. What I need to know is how to implement it into WD and in that sense a WD site is needed, it just doesn't need to be one I created, a test page will work.

I know how to use the shopping cart from Coffeecup but I will look and see if there is anything there that will help. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also, thanks for the caution about the sharing ftp information.

How long does it take to be able to PM others?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3dLadybug View Post
    Sledger, what I meant by the shopping cart doesn't matter anyway is that he doesn't need to use mine. Any webpage from WD would do. What I need to know is how to implement it into WD and in that sense a WD site is needed, it just doesn't need to be one I created, a test page will work.

I know how to use the shopping cart from Coffeecup but I will look and see if there is anything there that will help. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also, thanks for the caution about the sharing ftp information.

Thanks
    Sledger,
    I'm sorry, I meant to say "WD page doesn't matter anyway" and not the shopping cart doesn't matter anyway in the above response.

Razzle,
    Yes, I would like your help on this. It is kind of you to offer. But we may need to until we are able to PM each other. I just hope it doesn't take too long.

Thanks again

3dladybug,

I am ready to help you as soon as you are ready. You can give me your email and I can email you, then you can send the files or if you know another way im all ears.. Ready to start today..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3dLadybug View Post
    New members are able to use the PM system once their post count exceeds 35.

Razzle,

I've created an e-mail so that we can work on this.
    E-mail me at ladywardalee@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you with the files you need.

Thanks

3dladybug,

I have emailed you from my email address..

Thank you