Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up Tips, Tricks, Short-Cuts and More...

I don't know if anyone else will agree with me, but I thought that creating this thread would be beneficial to all, specially newbies....

In this thread you could share with us any Tips, Tricks, Short-Cuts and More, that you might have... One good thing that someone could share is keyboard hot-keys.. This would be so beneficial to us all. I watched a tutorial once and a guy created three or so rectangles, then used a short-cut key and aligned them all evenly.. It was great, but the problem is, "He Never Shared The Short-Cut Key!!!"

So please if you have anything that you would like to share, please state it in this thread, so we can all learn from them...

Thank you,
    Razzle0146

Default Re: Tips, Tricks, Short-Cuts and More...

Hi Razzle.

Member nickydude has been keeping a -= Community Guide to Xara Web Designer =- for some time listing tips and tricks etc just as you suggest.
    You can find the thread here.
    Also nickydude's signature always shows the link to the guide.
    Many members have found it useful to bookmark the thread in their browser.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Perhaps maybe this forum should be split in much the same way as with Xtreme. There are threads that get missed completely if you don't go back sometimes 2 or 3 pages. Maybe there could be a Web designer Tips and tricks forum and a Web Designer sharing forum that would be for templates, buttons etc. and a Web Designer Gallery for posting links to sites designed with Web Designer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I agree, this part of the forum has become very busy, it would be benificial if it was subdivided.

Any "Tips, Tricks, Short-Cuts and More" that anyone has I would definitely include them in the guide if anyone wants to point them out or send them to me.
    Last edited by nickydude; 07 April 2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Spelling

Yes we will be looking at the future of the Web Designer forum and how best to manage the almost overwhelming support and usage it has gained over the last few weeks. Certainly there's reason to consider any benefits that might be had from any additional boards..