Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

If I have downloaded the demo for 2, can I still purchase an unlock code or is that all over with now?...and, if not, is there an upgrade price from 1.5?...

I read through the message board and saw the refs to Club Xara having V2 still available for purchase but I'm not sure I understand exactly what the deal is with I-US, Corel and Xara on sales, distribution, licensing, who's on first, etc...lastly, (I might have missed this), what is the estimated cost of version X?

Regardless, I'm looking forward to X and intend to buy it as soon as it's available.

Thanks...

Bob [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

It's all over, as far as i/us is concerned. And it was my understanding that Xara wasn't selling CorelXARA, either. But you can check with them.

>If I have downloaded the demo for 2, can I still purchase an unlock code or is that all over with now?...and, if not, is there an upgrade price from 1.5?...

You'll be able to purchase Xara X from i/us or Xara. When you purchase from i/us, you get exactly the same thing, at the same price (or lower) and also access to the Insider area of the XaraXone, containing Gary Priester's exclusive monthly WebXealots. I don't believe Xara has announced the price yet.

Chris

>I read through the message board and saw the refs to Club Xara having V2 still available for purchase but I'm not sure I understand exactly what the deal is with I-US, Corel and Xara on sales, distribution, licensing, who's on first, etc...lastly, (I might have missed this), what is the estimated cost of version X?

<blockquote>
    <font color=green>Chris Dickman</font>
    http://www.i-us.com/images/sig.gif
    </blockquote>