Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo Removal..

Default Re: Photo Removal..

Quote Originally Posted by Steatf View Post
    Hi Greg,

Thank you for your comments, as I'm pretty new to all this I was looking for some way to stop the average joe from easily taking the pictures from my photographics business site.. its not imperative that they cant get them but it makes my Clients feel a little bit more secure.

A little bit of code in this new software is easy, so why not. And as far as turning off your right click abillity goes, the HTML I have used only stops the buttons whilst hovering over a picture not the rest of the page.

Regards... Steve
    Steve, it's just my take on things, having been designing websites since '98 it just bugs me, and I see it as a pointless exercise. I'm also convinced it doesn't win a site customers, as it's user-unfriendly. Didn't intend to be mean, thanks for your reply, and good luck.

Default Re: Photo Removal..

Hi,
    Gary Priester just had a long post about his (and many others having images copied) being copied.
    Jim

Smile Re: Photo Removal..

Hi All,

Thank you for your comments and advice, you have all been helpful in your own ways... and most of all I have learnt new stuff..

Kind Regards... Steve