Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: [tweaks] The tweaks set for XWD 5.0.1

I should be able to manage that. Glad it's not just me going mad.

Thanks once more, John.

Best

David

I've added the Gallery Background to several pages of a multi-page web, but it only works on one page. Can this tweak be used on multiple pages or only on a single page web?

Maybe on just 1 single page web but to be honest I am not really sure with that.

Does anyone knows?

Simulation pret

The answer I got elsewhere is it only works on one page. It can't be used on multiple pages without getting a script error.

Guys, take a look at covoxer's post on the page before: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showpost...&postcount=140.

Hi, just wanna say this software has taken all my headaches away from web design! LOL
    I was on youtube trying to learn css with DW CS3 and CS4, and it was helping but taking FOREVER. I found this software today and got it, and WOOOHOOO!

But...

I would love to use these tweaks, but when I use, say, the horizontal BG one, i double click it, it makes a new page with the yellow box, but when i select a bitmap, it still does full screen tiling ARGH!! please help me with these!

I want to make a gradient BG, i have the file already, but I want to know if this program can be set up like Dreamweaver that allows either x or y tiling, (I use x to tile across) and then you pick the eye dropper to pick page background color for the rest of the page at the bottom to keep it looking seamless instead of plain white.

thanks!
    Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by jerfud View Post
    I would love to use these tweaks, but when I use, say, the horizontal BG one, i double click it, it makes a new page with the yellow box, but when i select a bitmap, it still does full screen tiling ARGH!! please help me with these!
    Instead of double clicking it, just drag and drop it from the gallery onto your page. Repeat for every page. And read manual.htm for more details.
    John.

Smile Re: [tweaks] The tweaks set for XWD 5.0.1

I drag and drop, but then it still does the same thing...it keeps tiling whole background.

I think its the program and ill tell u why...I have to continually close and open the project file for it to upload or preview the new changes ive made. if i dont, even if i hit save, it still stays the same after upload. VERY aggravating..

This is definitely a bug...

thanks anyway!

my site is coming along nicely, I just added most of the Free Website page today
    =)

I drag and drop, but then it still does the same thing...it keeps tiling whole background.
    Drag'n'drop the tweak.

I think its the program and ill tell u why...I have to continually close and open the project file for it to upload or preview the new changes ive made. if i dont, even if i hit save, it still stays the same after upload. VERY aggravating..

This is definitely a bug...
    This doesn't sound right. If this was a program error (bug) it would never have got out of beta.
    Can you try emptying your local folder before saving and exporting to HTML again. Then upload the new files.
    When you open your browser, empty the browser history/cache before visiting your site URL after the update.

I am still trying to get the "dont tile background" to work. im trying with the default Xara bitmap. I D&D the tweak to the canvas, then it shows the yellow box telling me the name of the tweak, but when I select the bitmap and say set as background, it still tiles...and i try it by first setting the background then applying tweak, same thing