Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Default Re: [tweaks] The tweaks set for XWD 5.0.1

Can't John be allowed to always edit his original post (#1), so that he can post the current zip file? There he could also add comments about the newest release, date released, etc..
    Last edited by jclements; 07 April 2009 at 06:32 PM.

New version of the XWD 5.0.1 Tweak Set is available!

New:
    1. Some improvements.
    2. Added background color for the tiling tweaks (as discussed here:http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=37629)
    3. Added fully illustrated detailed user manual with description of all included tweaks. Don't miss this one, it's a "manual.htm".

All comments are appriciated.

Download latest version.
    Last edited by covoxer; 09 April 2009 at 01:57 PM.
    John.

John the manual is great addition to the tweaks. Thank You.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

hi everyone
    apologies for being stupid here but i cant get the tweaks to appear properly in the designs gallery.

the path i have is
    C:\Program Files\Xara\Xara Web Designer\XWD 501 Tweaks & this folder contains another folder named XWD 501 Tweaks plus the manual, the manual htm files and the read me.txt.

when i open up the designs gallery & add the tweaks folder the path only goes up to \Xara Web Designer & shows a xara.gif, & some form images. i've tried shortening the path by putting the tweaks folder in the Xara folder but this doesnt seem to work properly either.

thanks for your help
    paul

Excellent! The 'manual' was a great help.

Lingo3, I had something similar. Does the tweak folder (in XWD) also have a little 'checkered' image in it?

Quote Originally Posted by lingo3 View Post
    hi everyone
    apologies for being stupid here but i cant get the tweaks to appear properly in the designs gallery.

the path i have is
    C:\Program Files\Xara\Xara Web Designer\XWD 501 Tweaks & this folder contains another folder named XWD 501 Tweaks plus the manual, the manual htm files and the read me.txt.

when i open up the designs gallery & add the tweaks folder the path only goes up to \Xara Web Designer & shows a xara.gif, & some form images. i've tried shortening the path by putting the tweaks folder in the Xara folder but this doesnt seem to work properly either.

thanks for your help
    paul
    After locating the file in design gallery. Double click the "XWD 501 Tweaks" folder.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by camelot217 View Post
    After locating the file in design gallery. Double click the "XWD 501 Tweaks" folder.

Tom
    Thanks

Thanks Tom, tried that & i'm just getting the option to click on files which are obviously from the wrong folder.

Nickydude - yes i've got checker.gif plus, plus the xara logo & some rich text files. i noticed you managed to sort yours out, what do i need to do?
    thanks again
    paul

I copied the Tweaks folder inside the main Xara Web Design Folder so I'm working from there.

I completely deleted the old Tweaks folder then copied the new one in it's place, then from inside XWD open the Design Gallery -> Disc Designs and select the Tweaks folder. Everything worked fine after that.

Many thanks once again John. Much appreciated
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

John - thanks for the updated tweakers!

Please note my post in the "what I'd like to see in WD" regarding an idea for an easier way to manage the updating of tweaks. Hopefully something like it could be incorporated in the next update of the program. You can find the suggestion here: http://talkgraphics.com/showpost.php...9&postcount=95

Regards, Ross