Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

help please http://www.eowlwrestling.com
    please look at the source for this page and tell me how to correct the right side being to far over to where it needs a scroll bar to go left to right, i took down the width on the imagess but still have the right to far and i want it to fit, also
    at the top is the headline eowl wrestling is there a way to place the animated image i have of the wrestler on the front page is there a way to have it next to the headline at the top this program looks like i can not set it there next to it without screwing things up

vince
    vince@neo.rr.com
    thank you ahead of time
    IP

help please http://www.eowlwrestling.com
    please look at the source for this page and tell me how to correct the right side being to far over to where it needs a scroll bar to go left to right, i took down the width on the imagess but still have the right to far and i want it to fit, also
    at the top is the headline eowl wrestling is there a way to place the animated image i have of the wrestler on the front page is there a way to have it next to the headline at the top this program looks like i can not set it there next to it without screwing things up

vince
    vince@neo.rr.com
    thank you ahead of time
    IP

Here is your part of your code:

</style>
    </head>

<body leftmargin="0" topmargin="5">
    <table width="106%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>

The reason you have to scroll is because the "table width" is = 106%...change it to 100% to fix the scrolling.
    IP

thank you it worked very nice of you...
    IP

no problem

It looks much better now.
    IP

Thanks
    How did u do your hyperlinks in the drop down menu
    Regards Nigel
    IP