Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Editing Html in Notepad

I'm using JotForm for my website "contact us" form, but the form as it is does not fit neatly in the area on the webpage I have reserved for it. I've attached the Notepad text file with the information on the form. But I can't figure out what I need to change to make the form smaller. I've tried editing it a couple of times, but I guess I'm not doing it right. I want to shrink the overall size of the form by about 90% or perhaps a few pixels. If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it very much.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Default Re: Editing Html in Notepad

I might be wrong Ron, but I don't think it's possible because most of the form image/sizing elements are controlled by the .js framework at Jotforms, (which is not under your control.)
    Using a Jotform form template probably requires that you design your page around the form template rather than the other way around.
    Perhaps Flash contact forms might offer the scalability you need?

Default Re: Editing Html in Notepad

Check out this thread:

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=36773

You can fit the form to the page instead of page to form. Also Ron, for a Xarian graphics wizard like yourself, you could make your form look really cool with a background or images. which would be more in keeping with the rest of your site rather than the plain, ol' form you've got at the moment.
    Last edited by w00dy; 04 April 2009 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Addendum
    "Second class fairway is better than first class rough!"