Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Post How would you handle this workflow

I created a Web site for our .org, not knowing that we would have so many supporters signing up each day. I used XWD since I'm not a real Web designer but I've been a Xara fan for years.

Each day I'm getting a dozen new supporters. I want to find a simple workflow to populate this page (this isn't the "Live" version):
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/IBOY/supporters.htm

For the above page I just cut and pasted a table from Dreamweaver into a Placeholder. Ultimately I need to have someone else update the site easily. I was thinking of having the list in a separate HTM page, then using an iFrame in the place holder. Update the HTM file with the table -- and the iFrame is updated. This sounds like a hack job though.

Ultimately I would like two things: I would like to do it without using a database or PHP / .ASP coding, and I would really like it to look like the rest of the site (click the Home icon to see the other pages).

I don't anticipate updating anything else on the site other than adding supporters.

Ideas?
    And thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum! You helped me build this entire site in a week (with a LOT of edits from the .org team).

opencloudmanifesto.org

Default Re: How would you handle this workflow

How about multiple columns of linked text areas. As you insert new supporters (complete with link) into the proper alphabetic position, the text flow will automatically adjust.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: How would you handle this workflow

Wow. Beautiful in its simplicity. Why oh why didn't I think of that. I'm going to play with it as soon as I get off these calls. Thanks!