Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Its trying to charge me $49

I am a registered owner of xara x1, xara xtreme, xara 3D and Menuemaker. I should qualify for the $29 price but it is trying to charge me $49. I give it my login information, and it shows my information so it knows I am registered, yet it is still trying to charging me $49 to purchase xara web designer.

Is anyone else having this problem?

There should be a way to input my xara xtreme registered number in the purchase screen and it auto adjust the price before proceeding to checkout. why was it not set up this way? Or a at least input a coupon code that can be emailed to registered owners of xara xtreme.

No I do not click on the Buy for $49 button, I am clicking on the BUY for $29 button because I am a registered owner of Xara Xtreme.

Default Re: Its trying to charge me $49

Hi Pressnon3,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

Please see the Xara Support article http://support.xara.com/index.php?_m...&nav=0,472,475

Although some of the Xara staff visit the forums, questions regarding purchases are best made direct to Xara Support
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by pressnon3 View Post
    I am a registered owner of xara x1, xara xtreme, xara 3D and Menuemaker.
    Only registered users of Xara Xtreme 4, Xara Xtreme Pro 4 or Xara Webstyle 4 get the discount.
    John.

yeah, I figured that out after I read the upgrade info on the main site. It says Xara Xtreme/Xara Xtreme Pro 4 and I have Xara Xtreme, not Xara Xtreme 4. After seeing the Xara Xtreme Pro 4 I figured out they implied Xara Xtreme 4.

Xara Web Design is an awesome little web dev application. I have Macromedia Studio 8 and a program called Swish so I guess I will just pay the $49 to add it to my set of apps. Sometimes I want to make simple websites that load fast and Xara Web Design offers that with the interface I am used to in Xara Xtreme and I can import Xara Menu Maker menus into it if I don't want to make custom menus.
    Thanks for answering my question.