Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: display layer on page load

Thanks for that input, John. I got my information from the Web Designer Help, which reads
    Considering the layers in turn from background to foreground (which is working upwards in the Layer Gallery), first you must have all the static layers. These are layers which are always visible and are not used as popups. In most designs there will only be one – the "MouseOff" layer. But some designs may have several, in which case they must be the first layers in the layer stack.

Next comes the MouseOver layer, if there are mouseover effects on the static layer(s). This contains the mouseover states for all your mouseover buttons. This must be followed by the "MouseDown" layer, if you have mousedown effects on the static layer(s).
    The documentation must be in error. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by cursor View Post
    Thanks for that input, John. I got my information from the Web Designer Help, which reads
    The documentation must be in error. Thanks again.
    No it's not in error. It simplified the situation. This way it is easier to remember and I don't know a reason why would anyone have any problems with placing these layers in either order.
    John.

As long as it works either way, I'm happy. I'll make a mental note.