Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Design Gallery ~ Introduction

In the Introduction to the design gallery it gives information as per screen grab below. This doesn't make sense to me. I also notice that the Status Bar also states "Click for Colour Menu;...". Am I missing something here? clicking with something selected fills that object with that colour (as per XX) or clicking without anything selected brings up the default "Do you wish to set this colour as the default colour" window (as per XX)

This could be confusing for a new user.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!gif.gif 
Views:	193 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	58559  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

Default Re: Design Gallery ~ Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Am I missing something here? clicking with something selected fills that object with that colour (as per XX) or clicking without anything selected brings up the default "Do you wish to set this colour as the default colour" window (as per XX)
    Er.. actually, not quite right Egg
    Are you sure you haven't tweaked with XaReg (disable colorline popup menu) and WD options>>General 'Ask before setting current attribute

By default WD pops up the colour menu and gives you the option of line or fill or to edit a theme colour.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	askbeforesettingattribute.png 
Views:	163 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	58561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coloutlineeditthemecolor.png 
Views:	174 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	58562  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    IP

Default Re: Design Gallery ~ Introduction

Ah! That's what it is, knew I was going to end up with egg on my face (pun)
    Yes, I'd changed this option in XaReg. First thing I did. Cheers,
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP