Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Comments on my new XWD Site? Thanks!

Hi Aqua..

Nicely done site. Good use of XWD template elements. This is the kind of site that XWD was made for.

Rich
    IP

OK Aqua:

Here you go.

I made all the multiple facets for each extrusion into a single object and cleaned up any excess nodes (including .xar and .web versions)

I tried to duplicate the extrusion using Xara's 3DTool, copied that object into a Web file.

I imported "board rock" into Xara3D6, produced a couple simple flash animations and then imported those into a web file. If you have Xara3D, you can modify the extrusion, change colors, rotate the views, lighting, and create many, many types of flash animations

All files are in the ZIP attachments. You'll have to relink the flash placeholders in animation.web file and then preview and publish in order see the animations played.

Have fun,
    John (Portland, OR)

If I ever get down your way, I'll have stop by and see what its all about.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jclements; 01 April 2009 at 07:14 PM.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by aquamaniac View Post
    Sledger, Do you know how to stop the 'home' mouseover from going over the logo graphic?
    Make the mouseover image for the Home button so that it shows exactly what you want ... that is, with a blue pie slice in the lower right corner.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IP

Thank you xhris for the rework. Very useful.
    Thank you jclements for the files. I am having fun trying to change and manipulate them.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by cursor View Post
    Make the mouseover image for the Home button so that it shows exactly what you want ... that is, with a blue pie slice in the lower right corner.
    I found a solution as well to the mouseover home problem. I duplicated the logo and just set it as a mouseover layer with the home button. Seems to work. I will upload it later to try it out.
    IP