Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default buttons won't link

I think I have followed Cursor's outline, but the button's in this page won't link (the panels on the page do). Any reason why?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

Default Re: buttons won't link

Cubswinn,

I looked at the .web you posted; there's only one page, it's "index" and the buttons (and panels) are pointed at either index (the same page) or the xara website. What do you want them to link to?
    IP

Cubswinn,

OK, something is funky with your buttons. I reviewed your setup, & it looks good. I moused over the buttons, and finally Button 5 changed colour & gave me the pointer hand. It was pretty hit or miss, though (more miss than hit).

Maybe try to redo your buttons?
    IP

Rick,
    I'm just trying to build buttons from scratch and testing them by just using the default links. As you can see the buttons across the top don't work at all.
    Thanks,
    John
    IP

Hi cubswinn,
    Your header object covers your buttons so they can't be clicked. Send the header to background (Ctrl+B) and it will work fine.
    Remember, all images are rectangular, even though they can have transparent areas, these are not clicked through in most browsers (except for IE6).
    John.
    IP

got it, thank you.
    John
    IP