Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Dearest Xaran Friends,

This is the <span class="ev_code_RED">Xara Gallery Forum</span> and this thread is off-topic. Steve's question should have been in the main XaraX Forum. (Where it would have had a better chance of being seen by the Xara mansion folks). Retro's photos (really-really good IMHO) should have been posted in the Non-Xara Gallery forum.

Let's stay on-topic so Antony doesn't send in his thugs to break a few pinkies.

Regards, Ross

Ok Ross, I'm sorry.. I hope I didn't cause any trouble. I'm new to this site and well.. didn't notice.

Maybe I'll open a new discussion at the Non-Xara Gallery.

Regards.

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

No problem Retro. You may be quite new here but Steve isn't --- look at the number of postings he's racked up. In other words he knows better.

Please do visit the other forums here at talkgraphics. At the Non-xara gallery you are welcome to post photos, paintings, pecil drawings or even tatoos (if they are in a g-rated location).

Regards, Ross (moderator-type person)

haha, do I feel sheepish I seriously thought I clicked the Xara X gallery and was specifically thinking not to post in this forum! Oh well, minds do crazy things sometimes! I apologize and will repost there! take care
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-