Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: BIG thanks

Smile BIG thanks

I just want to say a gigantic thanks to this forum.. I was directed here by a friend because I have been struggling for a week with CPU usage of 98 and 99% with PSP 11, even just sitting idle.. I read the post on disabling the organiser by creating new db files and making them read only, and it worked like magic... I could not believe it was so easy... I had been in contact with the Corel Tech support... they have had me uninstall PSP, download the newest Direct X, uninstall my video card driver and install a slightly newer version, reinstall PSP, download and install update, set it back to default... all for nothing... then I had to download a Process Explorer from Microsoft to test what other programs boosted the CPU usage... I tested 33 of the programs on my computer, and not one did, at all... just PSP 11... I am ecstatic that the suggestion from here worked... I am just waiting to hear what Corels latest suggestion was.. lol... should I take great delight in telling them how I fixed it myself ??? I'm one happy camper.
    I joined the forum straight away and now I'll have a great time reading previous posts.
    Thank you so much
    WinB
    IP

Default Re: BIG thanks

Welcome to TalkGraphics. Glad you got your answer. You'll find many friendly and helpful people here.
    Joe
    IP