Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Documentation Errors

While reading through the formal documentation prepared by Xara for their Web Designer product, I have noted a number of textual/graphic errors (and omissions). If it's appropriate, I'd like to see a thread that would allow responsible corrections, so in a joint effort to reduce the learning curve for new users. [That includes all of us, since this is a new product. ]

It may very well be that Xara is aware of all needed documentation fixes, of course, and might prefer to not see a detailed thread on the subject. On the other hand, it might be appreciated.

Prior to actually posting corrections, I'd like to hear some feedback from the TalkGraphics Team about whether or not this proposal is appropriate.

Thanks.
    IP

Default Re: Documentation Errors

Hi Curtis,

By Talkgraphics team are you referring to the moderators (who are not Xara employees) or are you wanting feedback from someone at Xara Group Ltd?
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Curtis I think a quick email to support2 [@] xara.com regarding any errors or omissions you have found in the Web Designer Help file, the online SUMMARY MANUAL or other online documentation and marketing material would be more appropriate.
    IP

I was looking for feedback from TalkGraphics folk, not Xara staff. Thanks, Bill.

Cool. Just looking for the best way to constructively chip in. Thanks for responding, Steve.
    IP

Please note that "support2 [@] xara.com" is not recognized. Might you have meant "support [@] xara.com" (without the '2'), Steve? Thanks.
    IP

support2@ is correct (accordingly), but I had mistakenly given you the address for the alien support team* shown at the foot of the Xara contact page.

*Please do not send emails directly to this email address, they are not read by humans!
    IP