Hi,

I bought this new program. I'm quite excited about it. I've been using WebPlus by Serif for the longest time but still to this day their program tends to be a bit "off" in how it responds at times, makes me nervous that all my work is going to go "poof"!!

So there are a couple of questions.

Is there an option to make the pages center when displayed in the browser or are they going to be to the right or left with no centering option??

Why is there no text gallery? I use that all the time in Xara Pro and would love to have this included!!

No bevel option either... hmmm... ok! WHY is that?? Even if the button you are creating has to be exported as a png, upon export from what I've read the elements are exported as png's anyways so this tool missing from the program forces the end user to open up Xara X... So this program is not all inclusive it seems.....

What would make the program the tops in my book is to combine Xara X and this program's capabilities or extend Xara X with this programs capabilities. I'm sure I'll get a myriad of why's and what nots about this suggestion but it just seems to obvious to me!!