Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Loyal customer discount

I have been a loyal customer for years. I am able to login and go to the loyal customer discount area where it says $29. When I try to pay for it it comes up $49 not $29.
    IP

Default Re: Loyal customer discount

Are you signing into your Xara account first?
    IP

You might peek here for another thread on the same topic.
    IP

richinri probably has the answer. At the Xara Web Designer purchase page, there is an invitation to sign-in/register in the upper-right hand corner. Once Xara can identify that you are in fact a loyal customer, the price that you'll be charged will be $29.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IP

Info Re: Loyal customer discount

The website needs to know it is you, the loyal customer.

So if you log in with the same password and e-mail address you used when you purchased another Xara product, the Xara.com site will know it is you and you will get the discount.

There have been some problems with this page that I believe have been corrected.
    IP

Got it! Thank you all for the fast responses and the help you give us all. The insight and tutorials are always helpful. I use all of the products and they are incredible.

I had read all threads before posting.

I had logged in with an older account which did not show my registered products. I thought it might check my computer automatically for registered products.

I then logged in with the newer account and it showed all of the products and codes. I also updated my personal information while I was in the service center.
    IP

There you go then.
    IP

Same issue with me. The username and pw are required to get that $29 payment option. Xara customer support was very good helping me out with this.
    IP