Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Ani - Frame Properties / Loop and Speed

I'm creating a flash ani with photographs that I'd like to slow down. The time range in Frame settings is 1 to 100 (per second) which is way too fast.

Under Animation and Loop Speed, it would appear that you can override that Frame setting. I've tried a setting of 3 seconds per frame. It saves that setting; however, when I export it, it still displays 1 frame per second.

I think the 1 to 100 range is far too limiting; however, at the very least the override in Animation and Loop Speed would work for me if it, in fact, did recognize that override.

Please help.
    IP

Default Re: Ani - Frame Properties / Loop and Speed

I exported the flash 2x & uploaded it ... and changed it in the master file 2x. And, now the frame speed is finally working at 3 seconds per frame (must have been holding my mouth right the 3rd attempt?)

However, can we still get more flexibility with the frame speed? It would be useful for text pages, etc.
    IP

Default Re: Ani - Frame Properties / Loop and Speed

Hi JKatz,

According to a popup warning when I tried using 10000 seconds the upper limit is 655.35 seconds. That is 10.9225 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frame-limit.gif 
Views:	165 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	57581  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP