When I try to export a website via the option in the File menu, I get a standard-looking "Save As" screen. I've created a folder for the website I'm working on, and since I have multiple sites to manage, this is how I want handle it. I navigate to the folder, make sure I'm saving "index.htm" ... but nothing happens when I push the Export button.

Using the Export and Preview button on the toolbar causes the website to be exported to Documents & Settings/KJA/Local Settings, blah, blah, blah. How can I force it to save where I choose?

I've been hand-coding since about 1996, and have tried many editors to simplify that process ... some good, some clunky. Have played a bit with Dreamweaver, didn't really like it. But have been using Xara Xtreme and other Xara products for a long time, and love 'em. Five minutes on the XWD demo and I bought it, love it, and hope it evolves in two areas ... some way to handle dynamic page length (I know about absolute positioning, and have some work-arounds, probably PDF, for lengthy content, and in making it possible to retain FTP settings and to publish specified pages.

Bravo! Xara means Xcellent!