Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Default Re: Xara Web Designer Templates

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still. All the best. Bye
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Quote Originally Posted by champ View Post
    If you send over the pictures and text you want on the website that will help because I need to know how It should be organized on the webpage. Also if their are any website examples to that you like certain features of send me the links so I can brainstorm how I should bring your vision to life. If you could send me the text, pictures and the type of shade of blue you want in a word document that would make it easier. My email is contact@xaratemplate.com

Also is the boom box image at top yours? If yes you should include that too as it might be useful in making your design look unique. I believe I have an idea that will make it stand out with that design. Talk too you soon!

champ
    Champ. what is the boom box you are referring to? the search box? Xara has a template somewhere I saw in a greyish steel-blue and may take a while to find it but I will get back to you on another time. Text should remain much the same. You need to include a CSS page as well. we should close this topic and use our emails. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by werkzeug View Post
    Champ. what is the boom box you are referring to? the search box? Xara has a template somewhere I saw in a greyish steel-blue and may take a while to find it but I will get back to you on another time. Text should remain much the same. You need to include a CSS page as well. we should close this topic and use our emails. Thanks
    Yeah we probably should use our email. What is your email address? Also too be more clear I was referring to the stereo that is sticking out of top of page with grey stripes and eighth music note symbols coming out of it. When you say I need to include a css page what do you mean? I ask because xara automatically generates an external css file upon export that links as external style sheet. You can reply by sending me an email at: contact@xaratemplate.com

Default Re: Xara Templates

Most useful, i will be giving that a whirl :-) Sadly i didnt manage to use the link but thats probably because i have only just come to the land of living after night shift and not seeing things properly yet.
    Thank you for sharing.

Default Re: Xara Templates

Thanx Buddy