Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Want to buy XWD!

Hi,

First; Great Program!!

So I want to buy Xara Web Designer using the "Loyalty Discount" [I've been buying every version of Xara since the beginning including the early Xara Versions, CorelXara, Xara X1, and Xara Xtreme up to version 4 Pro.] So I figure I am loyal Customer and deserve the discount price. But when I try to buy from the Xara website I get nowhere and an email with this reply:

Your logon details are:
    E-mail: *****@*****
    Password Hint: ********

Well I haven't used this combo for well over 10 years and this won't work. I know I have used more recent logon data to buy but when I try them I get rejected. So what is this? How can I buy this great program?

I've emailed Xara with no satisfactory response.

Please tell me how!!!

Thanks,
    John Dent
    Last edited by Ross Macintosh; 12 March 2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Moderator Edit: edited out email address & password
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Default Re: Want to buy XWD!

Hi John
    I just edited out your email address and password --- posting them online probably wasn't one of your more shining moments! I realize you say they don't work but imagine the problems you could have if someone found they did work.

I'm sorry you are having trouble logging in. Perhaps you'll need to contact customer support or maybe they have a feature like "forgotten password?" that many sites have that would let you receive instructions etc.

Keep working at it. Don't give up! Xara-XD is my favorite release since I first bought CorelXara and was blown away.

Regards, Ross
    Last edited by Ross Macintosh; 12 March 2009 at 11:42 PM. Reason: spel-n miss take
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by EyesOpen View Post
    How can I buy this great program?

Please tell me how!!!
    Hi John,

I'm Xara Reseller for North-America. I'll send you a PM and I'm sure we'll get you up and running in no-time!

Regards, Albert
    IP

Albert,

What is "a PM"? And how are you sending it?

Anyway thanks.

John Dent

Here's my email: john.dent3@verizon.net

PS. Note to anyone wanting to modify this message. I purposely put my email here. I don't mind it being available to all so leave it here.

Thanx
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by EyesOpen View Post
    What is "a PM"? And how are you sending it?
    PM = Private Message

A forum feature which allows private contact to another member (or members) in a similar way to email, but is restricted to TalkGraphics, it's registered members and moderators only.
    IP

Hello John,

we've just sent you an email with the unlock code for Web Designer. We've received your payment via PayPal; thank you.
    Regards, Albert G. Kubbenga
    IP