Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Photo template edit/customization issues

I've been trying to edit some of the popup photo template images provided; however, it appears that coding is lost if you rearrange frames, or copy/paste/delete individual frames, etc. Also replacing bitmaps can cause failure of that replaced image to appear in popups.

They don't appear to be as easily customizable as suggested. Is there something I'm missing
    IP

Default Re: Photo template edit/customization issues

Sample ... what's up with this?

A clean template & a simple "replace bitmap" causes the image not to work in mouseover & puts a weird rectangle (assuming the size of a portrait only image?) in the middle of the thumbnail image. This is a template intended to be used for customization?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

OK, so I've figured out the piecemeal copy/paste/link/options workaround for this. But? Shouldn't it be more user friendly and automated like the rest of the program?
    IP

A problem I am also having! I have spent some time trying to find out how I get a replacement photo to work.

Help!
    IP

Please let me know what you're trying that is not working, and what you're effect you're after, and I'll see if I can help.
    IP

I am using - or wanting to - the Photographer template where a number of images are on the page with a large image in this case to the right. When the mouse passes over the small images they pop up in the enlarged section.

I have not been able to discover just what I am doing wrong when replacing the images cos they don't do nuffin.
    IP