Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default imported template from xara

Hi being a novice at web page making (thank goodness for WD). I have imported web templates from xara to WD. I have been playing around with one called Ecostyle Album.

When I go to change any of the buttons to link to my next page. Nothing works, the button stops all it is behaviours. It will not link to my next page and no mouseover effect.

Question are Xara templates or buttons editable in WD? Is there a function I have to turn off before they will work. Any template I edit from WD is fine. If someone has the time can they check with this Ecostyle Album how the buttons can be edited....thanks in advance, tao
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eco.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	57412  
    IP

Default Re: imported template from xara

I had a try at this and everything is working on the nav bar area did try and link the pages and that worked as well. Just right clicked the object went down to web properties and then gave both the Nav Bar and the Photos a property like "Page 1" for the Home tab and the Phots they are under the "Mouse Over" and just link them. Is it not and issue with Soft Grouping that is causing the problem which allows you to group over Layers. Hope this is included in the next version of XPro as it would be a bonus.
    Last edited by Albacore; 11 March 2009 at 01:52 PM.
    Design is thinking made visual.
    IP