Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Default Re: Show us your sites!

Good idea Xhris, thanks.
    IP

Gerry - You knocked up a winner. I always love your holiday photos.

I'm going to take a holiday one of these years.
    IP

Here's my first website (a re-design for a client). A few bits to be done and content to be added...but pretty much done:

http://www.templarprint.co.uk

XWD is a great tool to work with. I'm still learning but it just keeps getting better.

CHEERS!
    IP

Selbi,

Two Big Thumbs up!
    IP

Smile Re: Show us your sites!

Quote Originally Posted by gerver View Post
    If you search for page background colour in the help file:-
    Page Background Color
    If you drag a color from the Color Line over the page, and hold the Ctrl key when you drop it, it will set the page background to that color. In the Web Browser this background color is shown over the the whole area of the window background.

Regards - Gerver
    Thanks, I knew it must be easy. I had tried this but I was thinking the grey workarea around the page would change. As I had put a full colour rectangle over my page to get a background for the website itself, I could not see any change. Of course, now if I move my coloured background aside, the page is a colour and when previewed it extends across the whole browser screen.

Thanks for the help.

Lindsay
    IP

Lindsay - If you add a colored rectangle to your page, then only the colored rectangle will appear on the screen surrounded by whatever your page background color is (white by default).

But if you Ctrl drag and drop a color onto the screen, then the entire browser screen will be that color. You can also select a tiling image from the Bitmap Gallery and press Background and that pattern will fill the browser.

See this thread for an example. http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=36974
    IP

selbi, your site looks nice. One thing I noticed, however, is that your shadow i only on the main body rectangle and looks a little strange ending (and extending) at the footer. Don't know if you meant it to shodow the rect or a group of that + the header and footer.

Nice job.
    IP

So many great sites!

I'm working on a small site that will show 14 three minutes workout clips. I have uploaded these to utube and using their code to embed them into this website.

I tried to put each clip on layers and use place holders. For some reason I could not get that to work right since closing one vid before playing another became a bit confusing.

So I went with one vid per page. I would appreciate some input on the functionality and user friendliness of this set-up. Also any input on design and layout is appreciated.

I have only activated the first 3 videos. (The about page is not activated)

Link to site

Thanks in advance

Tom
    IP

There is a strange behavior. When I click on any of the three available videos, everything seems to work just fine. If, however, I touch any available button, the audio stops (but the video continues). Ideas?
    IP

Working fine here, FF3 and Chrome.
    IP