Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Re: Show us your sites!

Nice, clean design. Did you intend to have the mouse-over button size be smaller than the static button size? To me it looks a bit off. Another suggestion: line up the "Marji Stone" logo on all pages; now it shifts on some of the pages.
    IP

Here is my site: (in Dutch)

http://www.joshogeling.nl

made completely with Web Designer.

One question:
    Would it be a good idea to enlarge the texteditor of the HTML-code-writer in the placeholder-dialog. When you write a little more php then there is not enough room for a good overview.

Thank you and visit me.

Greetings,

Jos.
    jgmhogeling
    IP

Would it be a good idea to enlarge the texteditor of the HTML-code-writer in the placeholder-dialog. When you write a little more php then there is not enough room for a good overview.
    Funnly enough I was thinking almost the same thing about the size of the window for the HTML placeholder, except my idea was to have the window as a preview and when clicked upon, may be notepad popped up (as a temp file) in which you can layout the html better. When saving XWD will load that in into the 'preview' window
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	59003  
    IP

You're welcome Bill. I haven't been with the group for quite some time and when coming back I was surprised I wasn't able to post.

Jos, very nice site. I like your style.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by jgmhogeling View Post

Nice looking site. Some of the buttons show some 'jumpy' lateral movement that you may want to look at.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by jgmhogeling View Post

One question:

Thank you and visit me.

Greetings,

Jos.
    jgmhogeling
    Well done Jos! I like how you created different themes and feelings for each page and still kept a consistent look to your entire site.

Tom
    Last edited by camelot217; 08 April 2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: missing words ;-)
    IP

Thumbs up Re: Show us your sites!

I just want to say to anyone reading this.. I have been designing web pages for a few years now and if you know anything about designing a web page with Dreamweaver, Frontpage or any other web authoring tool, you know how much of a pain in the but it can be and time consuming... XWD has taken a three hour job and knocked it down to a half hour tops or quicker. I have never been so satisfied with such a versitle product. This is by far the best web authoring tool that I have ever used....

Here is one site that I ave made and I will be adding a few more in a couple of weeks as they are far more advanced and have multiple pages.

http://www.professionalpc.biz/

If you ahvent tried XWD, please do, you will not be disappointed. Xara Team rocks and I fully support their software..

Thank you
    IP

I really like the software.

I am an old school web designer and usually type my own in php, but thought I would give "Web Designer" a try.

Here's 2 sites I redesigned this week.

Better Gold Buyers

UATLLC

Tell me what ya think.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by jeffafd View Post
    I really like the software.

I am an old school web designer and usually type my own in php, but thought I would give "Web Designer" a try.

Here's 2 sites I redesigned this week.

Better Gold Buyers

UATLLC

Tell me what ya think.
    That's two great sites jeff! Nice color combination and well organized. Very pleasant to browse. Good job!

Tom
    IP

Jeff,

Excellent designs for your sites. They are very professional looking.
    IP