Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Page Sizes from the 'New' menu gone

To add your own folders to the Designs Gallery simple create your folder and save your .web or .xar file for your Template. In Web Designer open the Designs Gallery and click the Disc Designs button then navigate to your folder and then add it.
    That's exactly what I did. From this quote:

It appears that you have File>>Save Template to a different folder on your HDD. WD has now re written the registry entry to point to that other folder for it's source of (File>>New) templates.

I took it that because I saved a template in a different folder ('Nicky'), XWD is now looking in that folder for the page size templates (which of course aren't there). Am I reading this wrong?
    IP

I'm not sure how additional subfolders may affect the New templates.

The Designs Gallery is actually in the C:\Program Files\Xara\Xara Web Designer\Clipart folder. However your personal designs can reside anywhere on any drive you have access to, local hard drive, mapped or UNC path on a network, or even storage space on the internet.

Just keep in mind that any time required to establish connection to that folder will be added to the boot time for Web Designer.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Design Gallery Templates and New Page Templates are NOT the same thing.
    You have confused yourself

If you have read Bill's and my posts correctly, there can be no confusion.
    IP

Yes, I think I was http://web.tiscali.it/pljnsky/smiles/eyepop.gif. I've now sorted myself out, thanks.
    IP