Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Web Designer Templates

Is there anywhere to see a list of the templates included with Web Designer?
    IP

Default Re: Web Designer Templates

Not that I know of. But there are quite a few and all of them are customizable. I would guess somewhere between 12-20 templates. And there are pre-designed buttons and other graphic objects.
    IP

Thanks Gary. Guess I'll just have to wait for the release.
    IP

Am I correct in thinking that I can design any graphics in Xara pro and just drag and drop the contents into Web Designer.
    Does the program have a blank page setting, or do you have to start with a template?
    IP

Can templates be designed in XWD by the average user and then possibly sold on, say in a pack for example?
    IP

You'll have to check with Xara, but previously Xara were purchasing complete packs of templates from designers.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP

RTW1 and nickydude the answer to your questions is Yes.

You can begin with a blank document and create within Web Designer and you can drag-n-drop from Xtreme or Xtreme Pro (copy and paste, or simply open a .xar or .web exported from either program also works .
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Attached is a screen shot of the Design Gallery showing the names of the designs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DesignGallery.gif 
Views:	574 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	57009  
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    RTW1 and nickydude the answer to your questions is Yes.

You can begin with a blank document and create within Web Designer and you can drag-n-drop from Xtreme or Xtreme Pro (copy and paste, or simply open a .xar or .web exported from either program also works .
    HI Bill,

this sounds great, but is it shure that these templates could be used for instance to create a website for a customer - i ask this because there are serveral NetObjects Fusion users who created websites for customers who working with the ready created templates and now have to pay for the images fee to ghettyimages or istockphoto, because in the program-template files are pictures from them.

Maybe this is one reason why in the newer version and in other webeditors you do not find templates - and if so you have to pay for a second version if you use the SW for a second Website

Michael
    IP

users who created websites for customers who working with the ready created templates and now have to pay for the images fee to ghettyimages or istockphoto, because in the program-template files are pictures from them.
    The best idea here would be to insert your own pictures as placeholders. Take a few photots of trees, grass, buildings, etc, you should be safe then.
    IP