Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Form Builder for Web Designer

Why don't you try phpjabbers at http://phpjabbers.com/ It is worth every penny.

Talking Re: Form Builder for Web Designer

www.formspring.com just came out with some killer new features, more data tools, some web analytics built into the forms --- integration with www.freshbooks.com and others...

I had a promo code but it expired - if I get another one I'll post it...

Smile Re: Form Builder for Web Designer

Lionel, phpjabbers looks great...thanks!!! Hours of fun there...

Doc

Hi,
    I have used Jotform to build my web form. However, it resulted turkish letter characters, such as ş, ç, ğ, not to be seen when sent. Recipient's form doesn't show this letter characters. Is there any thing that I can do in the HTML codes generated by the Jotform, or do I have to use any other web form building program which addresses this problem? If there are such programs what are their names.
    Thanks.

Unhappy Re: Form Builder for Web Designer

Quote Originally Posted by BQ View Post
    I agree, Formspring looks good but is quite expensive. You probably get what you pay for, but I'm looking for a less costly application. I also like coffecups one-off purchase price so they are at the top of my list so far.

Can anyone teach/tell me the whole procedure to embed the HTML code of the CoffeeCup Web Form by using the placeholder thingy ?
    Plz reply in detail.
    I have tried several ways but unfortunately couldn't make it out

Waiting for a promp response.

Hey Guys - great discussion. I just bought the Coffee Cup form software and tried to insert the flash code into an html placeholder on my WD7 index page. The insert never completes. Any idea about what might be wrong? The dot web file is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Aamir - Just because you use large text does not make your question any more important or guaranty that anybody will help you.

What is the code generated by CoffeeCup form builder and where do they say the code goes (HEAD? BODY? Both?)

CoffeeCup has a support page and maybe you should ask them how to add it to Xara http://www.coffeecup.com/help/

I have been using coffeecup form builder with my WebDesigner sites. You can make great forms with it. You paste ONLY the html code in the placeholder. You have to upload the other 4 files to the parent directory of your web site, not put them in a placeholder.

Coffeecup forms are flash forms that do NOT show up on any browser that does not support flash. That includes most cell phone browsers, including the iPhone.
    I add a text line on the form page with an email link to use if they can not see the form.
    Coffeecup says that they are going to have an update that will not use flash, but I read that post on their forum 6 months ago.

To clarify, when I say the paste never completes here is what I mean:
    - copy the html embed code from Coffee Cup Web Form Builder
    - paste it into the html option in WD7 placeholder
    - the "cyclone" mouse cursor symbol keeps spinning and the paste never completes
    - cannot end the process - WD7 menus don't work, the ctl-del to open the Windows task manager does not respond

Just an endless do loop. Does anyone have suggestions on what may be happening to cause the problem?

I use another application to create a form that emails the results and stores to a database file (Net Objects Fusion). I then upload the finished form/page to the server. Go back to Xara WD or X7 and use the iframe widget and display the form in an iframe. It works flawlessly for me EVERY time in Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.