John, on an H1 related issue - I'm curious about how XWd handles text for wysiwyg.

I haven't really looked, but my guess is that for various font sizes used in XWD/Xtreme you can match the font size and styles in the browser just by using CSS. So, if I choose a font size of 18 in XWD, you will set a CSS font style of 18 for that text in html.

For H1 support - or any other style - the user could select text and pick a style (H1 or even perhaps one of their own choosing) and have XWD create the CSS style required (just as it does now) on html export.

So perhaps in some lifetime, XWD could have a list of styles - which might include H1.. style presets (and maybe allow users to define new styles), allow users to apply styles to selected text and on export generate the CSS for those styles.

I can't really see that it's a huge change to XWD.

Anyway, I realise it's a sensitive subject but it's only a discussion that can easily be ignored.

A great approach to dealing with unwanted requests is used by many companies and it quickly resolves the issue: "Great idea Paul, we'll add it to our list of requested enhancements for future consideration".. .. and file it in the WPB.

Paul