Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Smile Create a website

Hi

I want to work on my club website very soon to put all the record online and need to know that is there any script available to manage players profile and scorecard etc
    if you click on player name the new window opens with all the player record etc i need some thing like this.

Please anybody help me.

Thanks for help.

Default Re: Create a website

Older thread I know "27 May 2009, 08:46 AM ", and a 1 post wonder. none the less.

For those of you wanting to put a site up of this sort. Check into a CMS "Content Management System".

Joomla is a great CMS for the non-coder to get this type of site into play fast..

I work with and can recommend others, but I build with Joomla for most of my clients.. Drupal 2nd, ModX 3rd.

The new Joomla 1.6 is here "Alpha".. It offers better ACL "Account Control Levels" Oh Joy!!! "we can assign better user permission" I have it installed on a local box and is looking very promising.

Joomla has a big user base and offers a lot of modules for various things.. want to build a real estate site? Car site? Link Directory? Whatever.. there are add-ons "Components and Modules" for this..

Did i say I recommend Joomla?

mindseye.