Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Remember the topic about feathering shapes in Draw? The final solution was to copy the shape to Photopaint, feather it, then paste it back to Draw. But after exploring the method further, I found that if you converted the shape to bitmap, there is an option in the bitmap menu item to edit the bitmap. This launches Photopaint with the object already open. Do what you want with it in PP and click the save button. The image is automatically updated in Draw. You can repeatedly tweak your image in Photopaint and everytime you click save, the image is updated in Draw. The process opens several instances of Photopaint if you have more than one bitmap to edit in Draw. You'd have to close the Photopaints first before you can save in Draw, however. But I think this method is superior to copy and paste recommended earlier.
    IP

Remember the topic about feathering shapes in Draw? The final solution was to copy the shape to Photopaint, feather it, then paste it back to Draw. But after exploring the method further, I found that if you converted the shape to bitmap, there is an option in the bitmap menu item to edit the bitmap. This launches Photopaint with the object already open. Do what you want with it in PP and click the save button. The image is automatically updated in Draw. You can repeatedly tweak your image in Photopaint and everytime you click save, the image is updated in Draw. The process opens several instances of Photopaint if you have more than one bitmap to edit in Draw. You'd have to close the Photopaints first before you can save in Draw, however. But I think this method is superior to copy and paste recommended earlier.
    IP