Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how would I embed this

Hi, I think Boy in another thread was asking about this. Also I would like to know. I would like to embed the attached file (which is just an example), into a placeholder on a WD page and not as a separate gallery page. Is this possible? I am having trouble doing it...thanks tao
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

Default Re: how would I embed this

Like this Roger

<iframe src=index_htm_files/album/index.html height=100% width=100% scrolling=no frameborder=0></iframe>

Place all your album files inside the index_htm_files folder

Attached zipped working export and simplgal.web file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

you are a genius sledger..where was that snippet of html? Did you just know what to do? roger
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Tao jones View Post
    you are a genius sledger..where was that snippet of html?
    Inline frames became my friend quite some time ago Roger - good friends are always remembered
    IP

Hi,
    If I may hijack this thread, Sledger then in an 'iframe' set up in WD, you can embed "HTML" code, can this code also contain perls script, run of a server?
    The reason I as is I am trying to do a forum for a guild in Guild Wars (game nut now), they have code for templates but it requires PHP server and I don't got one. but if I can insert an 'Iframe' with the forum "Forum.hml" into an 'iframe' would save a lot of hassle.
    Jim
    IP

Perl and PHP are different things. Both require support on your server host and do not run in your browser. They typically create web content on the fly when your browser requests a web page. They aren't related to iframes at all.
    IP

Sorry Scotty I missed your post earlier, thanks Paul for helping out with an answer
    IP

Hi,
    Thanks for reply, but not what I wanted to hear.
    If I create a placeholder for Iframe and insert the link as done in "simplgalweb" design, then upload to a server that allows php, wouldn't that work. As the HTML file within the iframe would call the PHP scripts as necessary.
    JIm
    IP

Most probably. The "they have code for templates but it requires PHP server and I don't got one" kinda put me off the idea that PHP was for you!

Paul
    IP

Hi Pauland,
    No it is for a chap in the game who is setting up a 'Forum' and I am using DW to desing the site "look" then I mail him the site zipped with instructions. He has PHP support on the host (but I don't on my personal webspace at shaw where I upload to show him the design) when he is satisfied then I will put in the iframe and see if that works on his server.
    Jim
    P.s the design can be seen at
    Jim Design
    IP