Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Pop up not showing

I have an image that pops up when hovering over a word, but If I untick "Use common website link colours" from the Web Properties of that word, then the pop doesn't appear.
    Last edited by nickydude; 05 March 2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
    IP

Default Re: Pop up now showing

Can you show us a file that you have problem with?
    Thanks.
    John.
    IP

Default Re: Pop up now showing

Here you go. It's the words 'Underwater World' in the fourth paragraph. I have the 'use link colour' ticked at the moment.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    IP

Default Re: Pop up not showing

nickydude,

It seems to work for me either way, with "Use common website link colours" checked or unchecked it pops up a picture of some fish.

I'll test it some more,
    HayTay
    IP

Thay's odd because I've downloaded it again, tried it and it's doing the same thing, ticked it's popping up, unticked it isn't. I've went throught the code and I can barely make head nor tail of it but this line is different:

popup
    ------
    <span style=" font-weight: bold;"><a onmousemove="mpo(this,9,0)" onclick="return(nn());" href="index.htm" >Underwater World</a></span>

nonpopup
    --------
    <span style=""><a onmousemove="mo(this,0)" onclick="return(nn());" href="index.htm" style="color: Black;">Underwater World</a></span>

Apart from that the html is a complete jumble to me. Defiantly not one for the html coders out there.
    IP

I have had similar problems with mouseover popup layer links. I had a large bitmap stored on the layer popup.

Sometimes (not all times) unticking doesn't seem to remove the appearance of the popup layer.
    IP