Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Its available to download now

Downloading my purchased copy as I type :-)
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

I'm doomed. I'm doomed!

I finally have an accepted credit card in hand and it appears that Xara.com has a problem and is offline. Can anyone else get to Xara and/or the WebDesigner purchase page, or, is it just me? I had no problem previously and made it as far as the credit card information page.

Where'd it gooooooo???,
    HayTay
    IP

Whew! Xara.com is back for me. I quickly purchased Xara WebDesigner while I could. All is right with the world now.

It must have been solar flares (or frost heaving), responsible for the temporary access glitch.

I'm off to check for my activation code.

Thanks Charles and Company,
    HayTay
    IP

As a further footnote to our Xara xealousness, I've been so fired up with the pre-release enthusiam here at TG that I've bought'n'installed even though - because most of my web work is via a corporate CMS - I'm not sure when I'll be using it in anger. Just couldn't face the thought of you lot with a Xara app that I hadn't got.

And yes, the overall process was under 5 mins and faultless (quick trip to xara.com, "bl**dy h*ll it's actually available now!", loyalty puchase sailed through, download trial, unlock, register, download templates...), although I await to see the impact of the "3 installations and then you're out" mentioned in another thread, since I'll be installing on two PCs as permitted in the frontend EULA.

Thanks Charles and Co!

Jon H
    IP

I downloaded the trial - no website maker me, but I may have to be soon, so I'm taking a look.

Love the graduated transparency [that at least I can comment on upfront] - can't wait for this in xtreme....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP