Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Its available to download now

For anyone whos interested and waiting Web designer is available to download now.
    Derek
    IP

Talking Re: Its available to download now

At 35% right now

Thanks

Tom
    IP

Default Re: Its available to download now

Hooooooooray!! Thanks, Derek ... I'm on my way!
    Callie aka Snow`Star ~~ I Xara Web Designer!
    http://studio518west.blogspot.com
    IP

Thanks Derek

Bought it sight unseen while reading Gary's tutorials for the umpteen time. This just proofs how much confidence and how comfortable I am with the Xara product line.

frannk
    IP

Yowza. And my new hard drive (my current one is ailing) arrives this evening. I fear I must wait a bit. Booooooo! (but Yaaaaaaaaay! for it being released!)
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa
    Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinlandstudios.com
    IP

Downloaded it, but it failed to install on my desktop, but installed fine on my laptop. Can send the "report text file" if it's of any use .... both PCs happily run Extreme Pro V4 etc, so probably just a glitch.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull View Post
    Thanks Derek

Bought it sight unseen while reading Gary's tutorials for the umpteen time. This just proofs how much confidence and how comfortable I am with the Xara product line.

frannk
    You wont be disapointed. I opened a site started in Xtreme last night which loaded and works flawlessly, rollovers, links etc., so I can now complete it in Web Designer and so do more with it than I could using Xtreme on its own.
    Derek
    IP

Back to you Derek

I choose the option to donate my commission to charity. First time I have seen this option offered with a program, any program. My faith in xara has just gone up a notch or two.

Now, time for me to get back to the real world and try and justify my existance.

Later............frank
    IP

Thanks Derek - been waiting with bated breath [whatever that is ]. Installed and running and the previous/next buttons do really work as simply as the workbook implied ... neat!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by masque View Post
    You wont be disapointed. I opened a site started in Xtreme last night which loaded and works flawlessly, rollovers, links etc., so I can now complete it in Web Designer and so do more with it than I could using Xtreme on its own.
    Derek
    I loaded a site made in Xtreme too. The only thing that did not work was all my flash files. I guess there is something I need to tweak.

Tom
    IP