Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Thumbs up I'm impressed...

Big thumbs up from me to Xara! I just read through Gary's introduction to Xara Web Designer at the XaraXone and was very impressed with the new Xara offering. Very clever integration of the Xara Xtreme interface/tools we know & love, with the new functionalities. Makes me want to quit my job and become a web designer!

Cheers! Ross

Default Re: I'm impressed...

Now I see why they never updated WebStyle! This looks great, as a long standing user of WebStyle this looks like what we've been waiting for. this is definately next on my list.

I’m impressed as well. As an owner of WS, which is a good program although in great need of an update, I really appreciate this new WD. Great that WS is replaced by WD. The changes are to big to call it an upgrade, it’s a quite new program IMO. I will save some of the templates from WS but the program itself wíll be removed from my HD.
    Sven-Ingvar

I too can't wait to get my hands on this, but what about all the templates I just purchased for Webstyle!! I'll have to purchase again for Web Designer. Bummer!

There are a lot of features from Web Style that have been incorporated into Web Designer. Including those stretchy buttons that get wider if your button text is longer.

One of the things that Xara does well is to look at a feature that works in one program and figure out how to use that feature in one of the other applications. For example the Extrude Tool has some of the technology of Xara 3D. And some of the things they figured out how to do in Xtreme 4 have found their way into Web Designer.

Xara recycles.

I'm reasonably impressed also.
    Seeing all these posts on it, why is it hard to find a link, or a date as to when this can be bought. I'm willing to give it a try at the 2 Month Offer Upgrade prices from Webstyle.

So when and where please...Anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by toprobroy View Post
    So when and where please...Anyone???
    Middle of this week, according to the Outsider announcement

http://site.xara.com/news/february09/

Way to go Xara!
    Love the new buttons

Wonderful webstyle, i also like it! Thank you, Ross! Thanks for sharing your pleasure with us!