Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default exporting to .psd

I’m trying to export a drawing as a .psd. For 2-3 minutes the status bar shows “preparing to export” then a % bar appears. When the export gets to 15% I get an error message: “A write error occurred (file does not exist) with the file unknown.” As many times as I click on “OK” or the close window “x,” the message reappears and I have to close the program via Ctrl/Alt/Delete. When I reduced the image to 25% it would export, but on trying again at the original size, which is what my customer says he wants, I get the same result. The Xara knowledgebase doesn’t turn up anything when I search the error message. I tried several times to attach the .xar file (it’s 4.09 MB) but the upload failed, at both 100% and 25%.When I tried uploading the .psd file I got:” Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.” So I’m attaching a jpeg of the image.

Any ideas on getting the file to export to .psd?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mat design XVIIIa.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	56759  

Default Re: exporting to .psd

Hi Charlie,

You could email your .xar to me if you like. bjt49 [at] hotmail.com

If the smaller size exports without problems it may be a case of running out of usable memory. What size are your bitmap images you have imported?

Your attachment looks as though you are working on a Native American types of lodging theme.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Default Re: exporting to .psd

I received your .xar file and have exported to .psd without any problems. I used the default settings and the .psd file is 13.9 MB in size. I hope your email server will accept attachments of that size.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update