Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Can anyone help?
    I have a problem where the font is changing to the first font in my font list.
    It only changes when I go in to the format text dialog box (e.g. to alter line spacing or tab settings etc). Even if I don't change anything, as soon as I press OK the font has changed. It is the same whether it is Artistic or Paragraph text. It does it every time I go in and out of this dialog box. Note, it doesn't revert to the default font, just the first one alphabetically. Deliberately changing it back before I press OK gets round the problem but it is annoying to have to do this all the time.
    It is Ver 9 I am using, please let me know if anyone needs anymore info.
    Thanks in advance.
    Joe
    Joe
    http://www.therealperth.com
    An independent guide to Perth, Scotland
    IP

Can anyone help?
    I have a problem where the font is changing to the first font in my font list.
    It only changes when I go in to the format text dialog box (e.g. to alter line spacing or tab settings etc). Even if I don't change anything, as soon as I press OK the font has changed. It is the same whether it is Artistic or Paragraph text. It does it every time I go in and out of this dialog box. Note, it doesn't revert to the default font, just the first one alphabetically. Deliberately changing it back before I press OK gets round the problem but it is annoying to have to do this all the time.
    It is Ver 9 I am using, please let me know if anyone needs anymore info.
    Thanks in advance.
    Joe
    Joe
    http://www.therealperth.com
    An independent guide to Perth, Scotland
    IP