Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Need help on DW CS4

Hello All,

I am looking forward to get my self a copy of dreamweaver CS4. I've been using Aptana IDE in replacement to DW because it offers extra coding features. But now I am curious to switch to DW. If anyone using DW CS4 can explain more about its new skin and features here? I would much appreciate it. Thanks

Default Re: Need help on DW CS4

I don't use Dreamweaver anymore. But if you're interested, you can get a trial from Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/go/trydreamweaver

Remi

Default Re: Need help on DW CS4

I’ve been using dreamweaver CS4 and much satisfied with its user friendliness and the features like Live View and Code Navigator. It does php and .net although I think there are other programs that handle .net better. You can even manipulate pixel-level designs or craft complex code. DW is just a tool, and like any other tool, if you wield it badly, you'll get bad results, but if you know what you’re doing, then the results will be worth it
    Just came across
    [link removed]
    it will help you more to increase your knowledge.
    Last edited by remi; 26 February 2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: please consult the forum rules regarding posting links